:: October 2022 ::

:: Let the thrifting begin ::

It's official I received an email from dottie angel (aka Tif Fussell). Thanks Tif !
I wrote her telling her that I would like to take on her challenge. She accepted so here we go. I do hope I can do her challenge justice. I have the love of shopping totally against me. Shoes, clothes, you name it. I am though this year realizing that I have to much stuff as I think we all do.It will be nice to cut back on purchases. This shall be fun because I do love to thrift as well. There are quite a few places to haunt here in Phoenix and it will be fun to visit them all with the hopes of some really fabulous finds.
So with that said let the shopping begin. I mean thrifting....
Actually yesterday I ran into a local thrift store and found these three finds.
It's Friday... How bout finding some of your own ?




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails